Join culture and leadership expert Candra Canning, Founder of Live Bright Now, LLC, to explore how to build a bright and intentional company culture in your organization. Culture affects performance and every other lever of success in your company. Learn why culture is important and why it matters now more than ever.
- Learn what culture is and how to impact it in your organization
- Explore the key industry trends that make it more important than ever
- Chart a road map for your own organization
- Become an evangelist for a bright culture in your company, organization and even in your family.
This is an interactive, high energy session sure to leave you inspired and with useful tools that can be used to effect change right away. Bring your burning culture questions for Candra and engage and learn over breakfast together.
Candra Canning is the founder of Live Bright Now, a leadership and coaching consulting firm focused on building high performing company cultures. Candra also teaches in Dominican University of California’s executive education programs. She is a certified executive coach and master facilitator with a business degree from UC Berkeley.
Candra has been helping leaders and teams strengthen their performance for over 25 years.
- Prior to becoming a coach, Candra held executive roles at marketing and branding agencies serving Fortune 500 clients such as Apple, Levi Strauss, Coca-Cola, Visa and Hewlett Packard. She was on the founding team at Athleta.
- At Live Bright Now, Candra works with organizations to create thriving cultures and bring new energy, focus and—as her clients say—downright joy into the workplace. She utilizes the Denison Culture Survey to map elements of culture to business metrics and develop culture strategy to fuel company performance.
- A lifelong philanthropist, Candra has held numerous leadership roles including President of the Women Leadership & Philanthropy Council, Executive Director of the Young Leaders Organization, Board member of the dZi Foundation serving rural Nepal and an international advisor to Women Leaders of the World.