OPEN / CLOSED LOCATIONS
Due to the fires, Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital was forced to evacuate. All patients were safely transferred to other area hospitals. If you have questions, please call our 24/7 assistance line at 1-866-961-2889.
We are working closely with the California Department of Public Health in anticipation of reopening Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital. At this time, we expect the hospital will remain closed until at least the middle of next week.
If you live in or around Santa Rosa, please see our complete list of open and closed locations or follow us on Twitter for the latest updates.
In coordination with doctors, appointments and elective procedures are being canceled depending upon the status of each care site. If you had a scheduled surgical procedure or appointment, you will receive a personal phone call to reschedule.
If you are affected by the fires and need to emergency prescription refills, we understand that the following pharmacies are open:
• Tuttles 1220 Sonoma Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95405 (open 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.)
• Walmart 6650 Hembree Ln, Windsor, CA 95492 (open 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
• Walmart 4625 Redwood Dr, Rohnert Park, CA 94928 (open 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
• CVS 9030 Brooks Rd S, Windsor, CA 95492 (open 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
• CVS 6877 Sebastopol Ave, Sebastopol, CA 95472 (open 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
• CVS 788 Gravenstein Hwy N, Sebastopol, CA 95472 (open 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
• CVS 6378 Commerce Blvd, Rohnert Park, CA 94928 (open 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
• CVS (inside Target) 475 Rohnert Park Expy W, Rohnert Park, CA 94928 (open 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
• CVS 2771 4th St, Santa Rosa, CA 95405 (open 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
• CVS 463 Stony Point Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 (open 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.)
• Costco 5901 Redwood Dr, Rohnert Park, CA 94928 (open 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.)
• Costco 1900 Santa Rosa Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95407 (open 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.)
• Safeway 1115 Vine St, Healdsburg, CA 95448 (open 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
• Safeway 406 N Main St, Sebastopol, CA 95472 (open 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
• Safeway 6340 Commerce Blvd, Rohnert Park, CA 94928 (open 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
• Safeway 2785 Yulupa Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95405 (open 9 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.)
• Rite Aid 955 Stony Point Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95407 (open 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
• Rite Aid 218 N Main St, Sebastopol, CA 95472 (open 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
You can also check our online FAQ for additional options.
To help support our patients in wildfire areas, we will offer same-day video visits to Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation patients older than 18 months for the following conditions:
• Abdominal pain
• Back Pain
• Ear Problems
• Insect Bites
• Pink Eye
• Respiratory Problems
• Sore Throat
• Urinary Problems and
To access the service, you must be registered on My Health Online and download the Sutter Health My Health Online app. Beginning Friday, Oct. 13 at 8 a.m., use your mobile device to access this option and follow the instructions.
Once logged into My Health Online, click on primary care and then the video visit feature to schedule a same-day appointment with an available clinician.
You can access My Health Online on the web or through the free mobile app available in iTunes or Google Play.
FIRE AND AIR QUALITY INFORMATION
We encourage you to stay updated on the fires through trusted resources including Cal Fire and the U.S. Wildfire Activity Public Information Map.
The multiple fires are also affecting air quality throughout our area. We recommend checking the AirNow website for the most up-to-date air quality information in your area.
We thank the fire crews and other first responders for working round-the- clock to contain these devastating wildfires. We will continue to update our website with the most current information about care in your area. Be safe, be well.