How the winners are chosen
The nominations include those submitted by our readers, previous honorees and our editorial department.
The achievements and contributions of the nominees made the selection process difficult. Undoubtedly, many of this year’s nominees will be named winners in the future.
Winners were chosen based on many factors, including leadership roles in the organization, business-related innovations, vision and community involvement.
- Kristina Derkos, senior vice president of administration, Redwood Credit Union, Santa Rosa
- Denise Dutra Maloney, director of business development, The Dutra Group, San Rafael
- Katie Evans, vice president of operations, La Tortilla Factory, Santa Rosa
- Judy Sakaki, Ph.D., president, Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park
- Julie Silk, environmental compliance program manager, Keysight Technologies, Santa Rosa
- Regina Sullivan, M.D., MBA, CPE, medical director, maternal child health, obstetrics/gynecology, Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Medical Center, Santa Rosa
- Robin Wenzel, senior vice president and senior relationship manager, Wells Fargo Bank, North Coast Regional Commercial Banking, Santa Rosa