The Business Edge Breakfast Briefing Series: 3 Brand Rules for the Pandemic
September 17, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am -
These are scary times for business, but one silver lining is that disruption can actually breed significant innovation. That is why global branding expert, and best-selling author, Julie Cottineau, is joining us to talk about how to Boost Your Brand Immunity by Twisting Uncertainty into Opportunity. Julie’s TWIST technique looks at branding challenges from new angles and offers actionable tips and tools to create fresh solutions.
|You will learn actionable strategies to:
- TWIST your offering – deliver products/services in line with how people feel right now
- TWIST your target audience – reach out to a new target that needs exactly what you have
- TWIST for the greater good – show you care, while communicating your brand promise
|Questions we will answer:
- Is it ok to market my brand now?
- How can I do this sensitively and with impact?
- How do I make the most of tight marketing budgets?
- What can I do immediately to boost my revenue?
Julie Cottineau is a global branding expert, CEO & founder of BrandTwist brand consultancy and former VP of Brand for Richard Branson’s Virgin Group. She is passionate about helping businesses, non-profits, and entrepreneurs TWIST their brands to stand out in crowded markets. She is the author of the best-selling branding book TWIST: How Fresh Perspectives Build Breakthrough Brands.