The Leaders of the North Bay Awards recognize leaders who live or work in the North Bay in five categories. These exemplary leaders are beacons of hope for those who seek stronger, more resilient communities.
This year’s honorees are:
- United We Stand, Community Building:
North Bay Fire Relief Fund Partnership
- Paint the Community Green, Environmental Stewardship:
Dr. Claudia Luke, Sonoma State University
- The “Light Bulb” Went On, Innovative/Entrepreneurial Spirit:
Susan Gilmore, North Bay Children’s Center
- Empowering the Latino Community, Leadership within the Latino Community:
10,000 Degrees Fellowship Program
- From Red Tape to Red Carpet, Leadership in Government:
Planning & Economic Development Department for the City of Santa Rosa
The awards luncheon and ceremony will be held on Friday, November 2 at 11:30 a.m. at the Embassy Suites Hotel, San Rafael. The keynote speaker will be teen leader, Natalie Fox, the winner of the Youth Power Speech Contest. We promise you an exciting, uplifting event that will be very memorable.
The awards luncheon sells out every year so please purchase your tickets early to guarantee a seat. Tickets are $85/each and may be purchased online Here. If you are interested in a sponsorship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.